Search The Net

Monday, June 15, 2009

A blogger should know why he is blogging

(Bluedreamer, a blogger-friend had tagged me with this one simple question. Why do you blog? Then I made these series of questions below, to help me answer this question.)

“A blogger should know why he is blogging.”
-princejuno

1. Why do I blog?
-It’s fun!

2. I blog because?…
-I love to write! [^^,]

3. My blog is my?…
-Online journal and scrapbook.

4. Blogging made me?…
-An online extrovert person…[^^,]

5. What are my posts all about?
-Personal experiences, interests, etc etc…[^^,]

6. For me, what is a blog?
-It is a therapy of both mind and soul…agree??[^^,]

Bottom line:
-I am an introvert person, but because of blogging, it made me an “online extrovert” by sharing my thoughts, ideas, interests, and personal experiences. My blog serves as my online diary and a compilation of my poems, thoughts and stories and a scrapbook of my art crafts. Also, because of blogging, I made friends with co-bloggers out there. [^^,]

So Blog lang ng blog!..[^^,]

(Those bloggers out there!... create a post by answering these six simple questions:
1. Why do I blog?
2. I blog because?…
3. My blog is my?…
4. Blogging made me?…
5. What are my posts all about?
6. For me, what is a blog?)

9 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

thanks for doing the tag bro

bluedreamer27 said...

oh by the way Blog Idol Round 2 just got started today
you can now cast your vote there my friend
hope to see you there!!
happpy blogging
(www.bluedreamer27.blogspot.com)

Rcyan M. said...

Hahaha! Eto na. Gagawa na po ako ng post sa vraisemblance.blogspot.com account tungkol dito. W(^o^)W

Pa-check na lang po kung papaano ko sinagot ang mga katanungan mo.

Salamat sa pagbisita!

bluedreamer27 said...

oh by the way im not so sure if youre participating with tags
but im tagging you here
http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2009/06/worlds-best-dad-tag.html
it was a tag in celebration of the Fathers day
feel free to grab the tag
have a great Weekend!!!

Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart said...

I like this:
"4. Blogging made me?…
-An online extrovert person…[^^,]"

^__^

princejuno said...

hehehe...
i like that too!...haha
thanks! brent! for visiting ang droppping a comment!...[^^,]

that is true, it made me an introvert...ONLINE...haha

princejuno said...

@bluedreamer...

welcome!...
because of you i made this post...[^^,]

thanks too!

princejuno said...

@ryan...

ge, ill check once you post about it...

[^^,]

thanks for visiting too...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.