Search The Net

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nina - I Cant Find The Words To Say Goodbye - Lyrics

Nina - I Cant Find The Words To Say Goodbye - Lyrics
Renditions Of The Soul

Cant say I dont love him
Still I cant pretend
That my heart is torn just knowing that Im losing my bestfriend
If its easier said and done
Then someone tell me why
Though I try,
I cant find the words to say goodbye

I could tell him that Im sorry
Hope he'll understand
He will have to do with someone else
All that we have planned
Id rather him hear the truth
Than hurt him with a lie
So I tried,
But I cant find the words to say goodbye

Now I know
I have to go
Theres no other way
But goodbye is not what I can bring myself to say...

If I told him "see you later"
Then I might be wrong
cause this voice inside is driving me
To find where I belong
I know I must leave him now but everytime I try,
Dont know why,
Ibut I cant find the words to say goodbye...
Dont know why,
I cant find the words to say goodbye....

-princejuno

No comments: